Tuesday 27 November 2018

Our favorite word - Everyday

Somewhere,
I fell out of writing.
I was not thrown out.
I receded.

I was talking,
but not to anyone in particular.
I became a measurement tape
of my voices.

I met you
with the certainty of Haley's comet.
As if, always preparing
for the grand sighting.

I talked to you,
incessantly,
as if in the
Eternal sunshine of spotless mind.

I changed,
see even my handwriting has changed.
My diction, the line of my vision ,
the S shape of my spinal chord changed.

We speak in different voices
but the same tone.
Somewhere, while walking cities,
our speeds of walking synchronized.

Somewhere,
I started liking soup
and, you started
going for movies.

Somewhere, the law of attraction
also became the law of gravitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment